Thursday, June 19, 2008

See You in the Twin Cities?

We're just one day away from Evolution 2008! I don't know about you, but I'm at least half way finished analyzing the data I plan to present...

Igic and I are sharing a room and look forward to hosting late-night conversations about the latest phylogenetic methods over strong beverages.

Be prepared to enter a mac-free environment. According to the message that was just sent to presenters, we'll be forced to enter the wonderful world of Microsoft by running our presentations on Windows 2003 machines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If anyone in Minnesota has any organizational feedback (like the mac thing, above) that might be relevant to our planning in 2009, please pass them on to me (lukeh@uidaho.edu).

Have fun, wish I was there...